Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: I hope I can stop you from buying this vehicle before you find out that it won't be able to stop you.

2010 Dodge Journey brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Dodge Journey:

2010 Dodge Journey Owner Comments

Apr 022012

Journey 6-cyl

Brakes have worn to the point of near failure at only 17,300 miles.

- Mount Dora, FL, USA

Jun 042011

Journey 6-cyl

I am experiencing premature brake wear with my 2010 Dodge Journey that was purchased brand new. This will be the second time I have had to have the breaks replaced due to faulty break replacement, however, they are wanting me to pay a deductible which I should not have to pay for faulty brake work.

- Saintann, MO, USA