CarComplaints.com Notes: I hope I can stop you from buying this vehicle before you find out that it won't be able to stop you.

2.4

2010 Dodge Journey fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Dodge Journey:

2010 Dodge Journey Owner Comments

Feb 012015

Journey

Car stalls while driving and sometimes will not start at all. There is a recall, but the part has been on back order for over 6 months.

- Detroit, MI, USA

Dec 292014

Journey

My vehicle failed to start. After research and finding information that there is an issue with tipm and the fuel pump relay that is built into the circuit card fails and cuts out the fuel pump and shuts off the engine. Luckily that this vehicle was not on the road when it failed and cause a serious accident. My understanding that there is a legal law suit for same issues but for newer models. 2012 Jeep and Caravan ect... I have checked for power for the fuse box and no power coming from and 2 points for fuse. I have called Dodge recall list and under my VIN there is no recall for this issue.

- Summerville, SC, USA

Sep 262013

Journey 6-cyl

I purchased a used Journey from Nissan morrow ga, a week or two I began having problems, first time I was leaving and the car did not start so they towed the result I needed a battery so I changed it lwhen leaving work at night I get a block or two away and the car stalls at least twice a month and tonight taking my co-worker to the train it cut off.

- Forest Park, GA, USA