2006 Dodge Magnum electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Dodge Magnum:

2006 Dodge Magnum Owner Comments

Sep 202007

Magnum 6-cyl

I brought my 2006 Dodge Magnum to two dealerships to fix my problem on both occasions I was told nothing they could do. The check engine light would always return after a day or two. One dealership in brooklyn even charged me money, say the car had to be sent to an outside shop. The problem is the oxygen sensor and the wire harness. The rear windows will not work, I was told it is because of the window tint which came with the car. The code on the computer at the service is P2096. My warranty is good until June or 36000 miles I have 20,000 miles on the car which I bought used from major world in long island city New York. I brought the car to brooklyn Dodge about three times. And major Dodge once. Can you please help me!

- Brooklyn, NY, USA