- November 2: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Alleges Metal Stems Corrode
- October 29: Chrysler Recalls 560,000 SUVs For Airbag and Stability Problems
- September 20: Chrysler Agrees to Settle Dodge and Jeep TIPM Lawsuit
- September 15: Dodge Darts Recalled After Transmissions Magically Shift Into Neutral
- September 1: Fiat Chrysler Releases Buyback and Incentive Details
2005 Dodge Magnum
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: This is a classic example of why you should avoid the first model year of a new car. Sure, it's new and shiny but there's going to be some growing pains.
Let someone else deal with those headaches.
Worst 2005 Magnum Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems42NHTSA complaints: 10
- engine problems25NHTSA complaints: 84
- transmission problems16NHTSA complaints: 39
- windows / windshield problems13NHTSA complaints: 7
- seat belts / air bags problems10NHTSA complaints: 47
- lights problems9NHTSA complaints: 8
- suspension problems9NHTSA complaints: 48
- AC / heater problems6NHTSA complaints: 4
- brakes problems5NHTSA complaints: 20
- fuel system problems4NHTSA complaints: 90
- drivetrain problems3NHTSA complaints: 53
- steering problems3NHTSA complaints: 48
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 20
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 36
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 15
- cooling system problems1
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 45
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 13
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Magnum Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Magnum compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Magnum overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Magnum.