- June 21: Jeep Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Anton Yelchin's Death news | 4 days ago
- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 18 days ago
- June 3: Chrysler Recalls Vans, SUVs and Trucks in 4 Recalls recalls | 22 days ago
- May 30: Chrysler Recalls 4.3 Million Takata-Infected Vehicles recalls | 26 days ago
- May 6: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journeys To Fix Power Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 50 days ago
2005 Dodge Magnum
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: This is a classic example of why you should avoid the first model year of a new car. Sure, it's new and shiny but there's going to be some growing pains.
Let someone else deal with those headaches.
Worst 2005 Magnum Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems44NHTSA complaints: 11
- engine problems33NHTSA complaints: 95
- transmission problems17NHTSA complaints: 39
- windows / windshield problems13NHTSA complaints: 7
- lights problems11NHTSA complaints: 9
- seat belts / air bags problems10NHTSA complaints: 93
- suspension problems9NHTSA complaints: 48
- AC / heater problems6NHTSA complaints: 4
- brakes problems5NHTSA complaints: 22
- fuel system problems5NHTSA complaints: 103
- drivetrain problems3NHTSA complaints: 57
- steering problems3NHTSA complaints: 48
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 22
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 40
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 15
- cooling system problems1
- exhaust system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 45
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 9
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Magnum Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Magnum compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Magnum overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Magnum.