- February 8: Jeep Grand Cherokees Keep Rolling Away investigations | 5 days ago
- February 7: Chrysler Recalls Continental Airbags in SUVs and Minivans recalls | 6 days ago
- February 3: Recall: Dodge Charger Owners Get Free Wheel Chocks recalls | 10 days ago
- December 3: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Darts To Fix Brake Problems recalls | 72 days ago
2005 Dodge Magnum
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: This is a classic example of why you should avoid the first model year of a new car. Sure, it's new and shiny but there's going to be some growing pains.
Let someone else deal with those headaches.
Worst 2005 Magnum Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems42NHTSA complaints: 10
- engine problems33NHTSA complaints: 84
- transmission problems16NHTSA complaints: 39
- windows / windshield problems13NHTSA complaints: 7
- lights problems10NHTSA complaints: 8
- seat belts / air bags problems10NHTSA complaints: 47
- suspension problems9NHTSA complaints: 48
- AC / heater problems6NHTSA complaints: 4
- brakes problems5NHTSA complaints: 20
- fuel system problems4NHTSA complaints: 90
- drivetrain problems3NHTSA complaints: 53
- steering problems3NHTSA complaints: 48
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 20
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 36
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 15
- cooling system problems1
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 45
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 13
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Magnum Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Magnum compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Magnum overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Magnum.