- November 5: Dodge Durango Recall Issued Following Detached Rear Spoilers recalls | 27 days ago
- November 1: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Involves Challengers and Chargers news | 31 days ago
- October 20: Is the Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan Worth It? Lawsuit Says No news | 43 days ago
- October 11: Dodge Dart Clutch Recall Needed, Alleges California Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
- September 13: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Hood Scoops news | 80 days ago
2005 Dodge Magnum
CarComplaints.com Notes: This is a classic example of why you should avoid the first model year of a new car. Sure, it's new and shiny but there's going to be some growing pains.
Let someone else deal with those headaches.
2005 Dodge Magnum Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls And Cuts Off While Driving10
- Valve Seat Failure - Engine Destroyed7
- Engine Knocking5
- Engine Light On5
- Shakes When Idling4
- ESP Light Comes On, Car Loses Power3
- Engine Bolt Breaking1
- Fatigued Accelerator Pedal. Cracked Free From Mount1
- Intake Manifold Broken1
- Metal Shavings In Engine1
- Oil Line Disconnected Resulting In Engine Fire1
- Throttle Body Malfunctioning1
- NHTSA: Engine81
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling19
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control15
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Magnum Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Magnum compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Magnum overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Magnum.