- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 9 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 20 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 32 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 61 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 71 days ago
2005 Dodge Magnum
CarComplaints.com Notes: This is a classic example of why you should avoid the first model year of a new car. Sure, it's new and shiny but there's going to be some growing pains.
Let someone else deal with those headaches.
Worst 2005 Magnum engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls and cuts off while driving10
- engine knocking5
- engine light on5
- shakes when idling4
- valve seat failure - engine destroyed4
- ESP light comes on, car loses power3
- Engine bolt breaking1
- fatigued accelerator pedal. cracked free from mount1
- intake manifold broken1
- metal shavings in engine1
- oil line disconnected resulting in engine fire1
- throttle body malfunctioning1
- NHTSA: Engine67
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling19
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Magnum Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Magnum compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Magnum overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Magnum.