- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 16 days ago
- November 28: Fiat 500 Cars Recalled For Gear Shifter Failures recalls | 60 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 66 days ago
- November 17: Dodge Grand Caravans Recalled For Seat Problems recalls | 71 days ago
- November 12: FCA Recalls Dodge Challengers and Dodge Chargers recalls | 76 days ago
2005 Dodge Magnum
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2005 Dodge Magnum
Official recalls have been issued for the 2005 Dodge Magnum by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
These vehicles are equipped with certain air bag inflators assembled as part of the passenger frontal air bag modules, and used as original equipment or ... Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or ... Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the passenger¿s frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the vehicle ... Read more »
If this occurs and the parking brake is not applied, the vehicle may roll away and cause a crash without warning. Read more »
A loose fastener can cause an instrument panel fire. Read more »
This could cause the rear seat belt anchors and/or the child seat anchors to separate in certain crash conditions, which can increase the risk of injury ... Read more »
This could cause shoulder belt separation in certain crash conditions, which can increase the risk of injury to front seat occupants. Read more »