- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 16 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 32 days ago
- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 58 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 61 days ago
2008 Dodge Magnum
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Fun fact — The 2008 Dodge Magnum was the last mid-size station wagon sold in the United States by an American automobile manufacturer.
Worst 2008 Dodge Magnum Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems4NHTSA complaints: 16
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 66
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 15
- steering problemsNHTSA: 5
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 4
- lights problemsNHTSA: 3
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 3
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 2
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 2
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Magnum Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Magnum compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Magnum overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Magnum.