- July 27: Jeep Compass Oil Consumption Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- July 10: Chrysler Steering Wheel Airbag Cover Recall Issued recalls | 24 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets Tigershark Engines news | 56 days ago
- May 24: Dodge Dart Manual Transmission Problems Debated in Court news | 71 days ago
- May 18: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Loses Plaintiff news | 77 days ago
Engine Stalls And Cuts Off While Driving
CarComplaints.com Notes: This is a classic example of why you should avoid the first model year of a new car. Sure, it's new and shiny but there's going to be some growing pains.
Let someone else deal with those headaches.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 91,100 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 10 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (9 reports)
- replace pcm (1 reports)