CarComplaints.com Notes: Fun fact — The 2008 Dodge Magnum was the last mid-size station wagon sold in the United States by an American automobile manufacturer.

2008 Dodge Magnum fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Dodge Magnum:

2008 Dodge Magnum Owner Comments

Mar 032008

Magnum

Every time we drove the car, exhaust fumes came in the passenger compartment. We took it to the dealer 25 times. They could not fix it. We took it to the health department, they put an carbon monoxide detector in it and they said it was poisoning us with deadly fumes and told us not to drive it. I caught pneumonia five times in the eight months we owned it. The dealer wouldn't help us, Dodge wouldn't help us. It was at the time Dodge was faking bankruptcy. I took it back to the dealer, the service writer finally said it was ok for exhaust to get in the passenger compartment. I told him it was against federal law for my family to breathe their exhaust and not to call us until it was fixed. I never heard from them again until I received a letter informing us we owed Chrysler financial $25,000 for, ,, a car we could not drive. I tried to get it lemon lawed and couldn't get anything done because the Chrysler corporation was supposed to be going out of business. I have talked to several Magnum owners over the last few years that have the same complaint. Getting sick while driving their car. Please help, it has ruined my credit.

- Wichita, KS, USA