CarComplaints.com Notes: Fun fact — The 2008 Dodge Magnum was the last mid-size station wagon sold in the United States by an American automobile manufacturer.

4.1

2008 Dodge Magnum lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Dodge Magnum:

2008 Dodge Magnum Owner Comments

Mar 132009

Magnum

I, deborah cross, was driving on the highway when all of a sudden the lights turned off, the dash gages dropped to zero and just as quickly the lights and gages went back to normal. This has happened on numerous occasions. I took it to the dealership and they couldn't find anything wrong.

- Mesquite, TX, USA

May 012010

Magnum

I have not fixed any of the problems yet. I have a 2008 Dodge Magnum. The tail lights don't work at all. I've almost been rear-ended at night several times. The cruise control quit working. The car jerks very badly going into 3rd gear from 2nd. The car will not crank once every two days or so. The car cuts off at interstate speeds and when I'm not prepared it almost runs me off the road. The gauges cut all the way off while driving once every weeks. The check engine light stays on even though I've reset the computer several times. The front axle pops really bad when going around curves once or twice a month. The interior lights go dim for no reason on occasion. I've checked all fuses and relays and there is no problem. The dealership says that they've never had problems with this car although there are extreme amounts of internet forums talking about the problems with this car. This is only one site that has the problems. Please help us! thearticlewriter.com/autowriter/is-the-Dodge-Magnum-A-lemon/.

- Henderson, TN, USA