- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 2 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 36 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 65 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 79 days ago
1996 Dodge Neon
body / paint Problems
Worst 1996 Neon body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint is peeling2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body6
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 6
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 4
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members3
- NHTSA: Structure2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Roof And Pillars1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.