- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 16 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 28 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 29 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 60 days ago
1996 Dodge Neon
body / paint Problems
Worst 1996 Neon body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint is peeling2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body6
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 6
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 4
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members3
- NHTSA: Structure2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Roof And Pillars1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.