- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 5 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 38 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 58 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 80 days ago
2001 Dodge Neon
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2001 Neon accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- horn stopped working completely2
- odor from inside the car2
- cruise control stopped working1
- radio / clock not working properly1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.2
- NHTSA: Child Seat1
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly1
- NHTSA: Equipment1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.