2. replace all the carpet (1 reports)
2001 Dodge Neon accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Dodge Neon:

2001 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Nov 092009

Neon 2.0L

I have had three or four dodge Neons and every one of them leaks water in the trunk and in the back seat floors.very upsetting

- , Freeport, ME, USA

Aug 152003

Neon ES

The problem started the first week I received the Neon with 10,000 miles. There was a horrible odor in the vehicle, but the source was unknown. The smell was so overwhelming, you could not ride with the windows up. I took the car back to two different dealerships three times while under warranty, but Dodge could never find a problem. But, as soon as the factory warranty ran out, they found it. The last dealership I went to was Augusta Dodge in Augusta, Ga. The service department was inexperienced, contradicting and no help what so ever. The service manager was very rude to me and it was rumored that he said I was a pain to deal with. I had left several messages for the service manager to call me back and never spoke with him directly until I told him I was not going to pay the $73.00 diagnostic fee when I picked the car up. I hope this story can help someone else out. I have learned several lessons from this experience. 1. Never buy another Dodge or Dodge affiliate. 2. Never use Augusta Dodge for any service whatsoever.

- , Augusta, GA, USA