- May 6: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journeys To Fix Power Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 23 days ago
- April 22: Chrysler Recalls 1.1 Million Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 37 days ago
- April 2: Chrysler Recalls Ram 1500, Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee recalls | 57 days ago
- March 9: Fiat Chrysler Orders 3 Recalls to Fix 3 Problems recalls | 81 days ago
- March 1: Continental Airbag Lawsuit Filed After Massive Recall news | 89 days ago
2003 Dodge Neon
Worst 2003 Neon engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light is on5
- oil light is on4
- spark plugs crack2
- rattle (not a knock)1
- vehicle runs rough after engine warms up1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.