- December 9: Chrysler Recalls Cars and Trucks With Transmission Problems
- November 22: Chrysler Sued Over Stalling Vehicles, Long Wait for Parts
- November 13: Chrysler Recalls Cars With Failing Air Bags and Faltering Engines
- October 14: Chrysler Recalls 10,000 Trucks For Faulty Dash Lights
2003 Dodge Neon
Worst 2003 Neon engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light is on5
- oil light is on4
- spark plugs crack2
- rattle (not a knock)1
- vehicle runs rough after engine warms up1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.