- September 25: Chrysler Recalls 349,000 Vehicles For Ignition Switch Defect
- September 21: Chrysler Recalls SUVs For TIPM Defects That Cause Engine Stall
- September 10: Dodge Grand Caravan Stalling Engines Get Look-See From Feds
- September 2: Dodge Dart Transmission Class-Action Lawsuit Filed in California
- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
2003 Dodge Neon
Worst 2003 Neon engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light is on5
- oil light is on4
- spark plugs crack2
- rattle (not a knock)1
- vehicle runs rough after engine warms up1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.