- March 2: Dodge Recalls Charger and Challenger Over Risk of Fire
- February 28: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 467,000 SUVs To Fix Engine Stall
- December 31: Dodge Recalls Dart Aero To Fix Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- December 29: Lawsuit Filed Over Allegedly Defective Clutch Safety Interlock Switches
- December 29: Older Dodge Trucks Recalled After Reported Fatality
2003 Dodge Neon
Worst 2003 Neon engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light is on5
- oil light is on4
- spark plugs crack2
- rattle (not a knock)1
- vehicle runs rough after engine warms up1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.