1. got a back yard machanic to undo the one wire! (1 reports)
2004 Dodge Neon electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Neon:

2004 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Jul 012010

Neon SX 3.2L

My fuse box was making a buzzing noise everytime I tryed to put my brights on by pulling the signal stick forward.Took it to a back yard machanic who wasnt sure how to get in behind to fix the small problem.So he phoned the dealer and they said it was impossiable to fix just the one thing (relay switch)..I think.AND I would have to buy a whole new dash board! He some how managed to undo the daytime running lights with out having to replace the dash,now I have to turn my lights on manualy and have no day time running lights,,,but so what, I saved myself $2000-3000! Dont know why they would make it so if one small part needs to be fixed u have to replace the whole thing? Well actually I do know why...$$$$$$$$,who in the hell needs day running lights anyways!

- , Dawson Creek, British Columbia, Canada