- March 2: Dodge Recalls Charger and Challenger Over Risk of Fire
- February 28: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 467,000 SUVs To Fix Engine Stall
- December 31: Dodge Recalls Dart Aero To Fix Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- December 29: Lawsuit Filed Over Allegedly Defective Clutch Safety Interlock Switches
- December 29: Older Dodge Trucks Recalled After Reported Fatality
2004 Dodge Neon
Worst 2004 Neon electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bad cam shaft sensor1
- car shuts down while driving1
- dash lights flash, radio dies, car dies, no power at all1
- fuse box buzzes when initiating highbeams1
- headlights sometimes don't come on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.