8.0

1. replace the switch mechanism (1 reports)
2004 Dodge Neon electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Neon:

2004 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Aug 082007

Neon SXT 4 cyl

When I turn on my headlights they fail at least once or twice a week if it is raining or dark. I tried everything, turning things on in a certain order, replacing fuses, checking bulbs, etc. Finally I had it checked by a mechanic and he informed me that the switch is going bad and way to fix it would be to remove the steering wheel and replace the switch, which would cost about $85, labor included.

- , Mount Airy, NC, USA