2004 Dodge Neon engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Neon:

2004 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Oct 232014

Neon SXT

I owned this car for 10 months before the timing belt broke and the engine totally destroyed itself. The car itself was pretty okay. It wasn't amazing, but it got me around. IT was really rough on the road, I must say. Shook a lot and was just kinda boring and annoying to drive.

- , Diberville, MS, USA

Dec 072005

Neon RSX

I bought a new car hoping it would last me a few years without any problem. This has been the worse car I have ever owned. It runs like it has 150,000 miles in stead of 35,000. I have had it in the shop 4 times in the past 2 years.

- , Dublin, GA, USA