- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 10 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 26 days ago
- December 21: Ram 1500 and Dodge Durango Rollaway Incidents Investigated investigations | 28 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 36 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 60 days ago
2004 Dodge Neon
Worst 2004 Neon engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine light on3
- camshaft sensor failure2
- check engine light runs roughly2
- runs rough,usually stalls2
- throttle/timing chain sticks2
- motor ticks when engine is cold1
- red-lines when starting1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling12
- NHTSA: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.