- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 2 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 36 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 65 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 79 days ago
2004 Dodge Neon
Worst 2004 Neon engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine light on3
- camshaft sensor failure2
- check engine light runs roughly2
- runs rough,usually stalls2
- throttle/timing chain sticks2
- motor ticks when engine is cold1
- red-lines when starting1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling12
- NHTSA: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.