8.0

$1,200.00

1. replace transfer case (1 reports)
1997 Dodge Ram 1500 drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Dodge Ram 1500:

1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Apr 162009

Ram 1500 5.9L

1200 repair yay I love my truck! Front end started making a grinding noise so I brought it to my mechanic. Turns out it was my transfer case. To tear it apart and find out whats wrong with it costs about as much a just buying a rebuild and putting that in so I went with the rebuild. less time and energy wasted. Besides my mechanic said mine looked like it had been torn apart before.

- , Brooks, Alberta, Canada