8.3

1. dodge should recall the dash (46 reports)
  3. new one (10 reports)
  4. replace dashboard (8 reports)
1998 Dodge Ram 1500 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Dodge Ram 1500:

1998 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments (Page 5 of 5)

Nov 052007

Ram 1500

Yes, my truck only has 25K miles on it so I'm really miffed that the dash has about 15 cracks all over and the fabric over-head is disintegrating. I've used a reflective sunshade since day one when I brought my truck home so it's not due to my neglect. Dodge sure doesn't make them like they used to nor do they back their product. Guess who I WON'T be buying my next truck from!

- , La Place, LA, USA