1. had tie rods and sway bar replaced (1 reports)
1999 Dodge Ram 1500 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Dodge Ram 1500:

1999 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Mar 012002

Ram 1500 SLT 5.9L

brought it in on the last day of my 3 year warranty for check on uneven front tire wear. Was told the front end was bad right out of the factory, but when I brought it to the dealer the next workday they argued that I was out of warranty and had to argue to get them to fix it under warranty. Then I picked it up after the repairs from the dealer something came loose and was dragging on the pavement - of course a cop noticed it and pulled me over - then when explaining the problem and looking over my truck I noticed a large dent in the passenger rear side that was not there when I brought it in! Needless to say it went back to the dealer for repairs of all the damage. Then I get it back and notice a few days later that about 20-25 CD's are missing from my console, dealer said they were not responsible because it went to a body shop and an alignment place for which they had no responsibility. Never will go to that dealer again.

- , Kenosha, Wi, USA