- July 27: Dodge Charger Under Investigation For Alternator Failure
- July 11: Chrysler Recalls 895,000 SUVs After Vanity Lights Catch Fire
- June 30: Chrysler Recalls 696,000 Vehicles for Defective Ignition Switches
- June 29: Investigation Opened Into 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Drive Shafts
- June 18: Investigation Looks at MORE Ignition Problems in 700,000 Chrysler Vehicles
2001 Dodge Ram 1500
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2001 Ram 1500 AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- a/c not working8
- heater core blowing smoke out vents8
- heater not working5
- water on passenger floorboard when ac in use3
- ac condenser leak1
- heater blower wires start on fire1
- heater won't shut off1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.