- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 1 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 8 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 9 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 34 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 39 days ago
2001 Dodge Ram 1500
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2001 Ram 1500 AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- heater core blowing smoke out vents9
- a/c not working8
- heater not working6
- water on passenger floorboard when ac in use3
- A/C stops blowing1
- ac condenser leak1
- have to add freon everyday1
- heater blower wires start on fire1
- heater won't shut off1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.