- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 14 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 43 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 57 days ago
- July 7: Chrysler Sebring and Dodge Stratus Recalled to Fix Sun Visors recalls | 84 days ago
- July 2: Chrysler Recalls 37,000 Vehicles Over Transmission Pumps recalls | 89 days ago
2001 Dodge Ram 1500
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2001 Ram 1500 AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- a/c not working8
- heater core blowing smoke out vents8
- heater not working5
- water on passenger floorboard when ac in use3
- A/C stops blowing1
- ac condenser leak1
- have to add freon everyday1
- heater blower wires start on fire1
- heater won't shut off1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.