- April 11: Recalled: Dodge Viper Door Handles Lose Their Bite
- April 9: Government No Help to 1.8 Million Chrysler and Dodge Minivan Owners
- March 11: Chrysler Alternator Lawsuit Says Owners Tired of Problems
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls 700,000 Minivans and SUVs To Replace Ignition Switches
- March 2: Dodge Recalls Charger and Challenger Over Risk of Fire
2001 Dodge Ram 1500
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2001 Ram 1500 AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- a/c not working8
- heater core blowing smoke out vents8
- heater not working5
- water on passenger floorboard when ac in use3
- A/C stops blowing1
- ac condenser leak1
- heater blower wires start on fire1
- heater won't shut off1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.