- October 26: Government Looks At Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Recall Process
- October 15: Chrysler Recalls 917,000 Vehicles With Bad Alternators and Faulty Mirrors
- October 15: Dodge Ram 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Affects 6 Ram Models
- October 14: Chrysler Recalls 184,000 Dodge and Jeep SUVs to Fix Restraint Modules
- October 3: Dodge SRT Viper Recalled To Fix Seat Sensor
2001 Dodge Ram 1500
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2001 Ram 1500 AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- a/c not working8
- heater core blowing smoke out vents8
- heater not working5
- water on passenger floorboard when ac in use3
- ac condenser leak1
- heater blower wires start on fire1
- heater won't shut off1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.