- April 22: Chrysler Recalls 1.1 Million Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 8 days ago
- April 2: Chrysler Recalls Ram 1500, Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee recalls | 28 days ago
- March 9: Fiat Chrysler Orders 3 Recalls to Fix 3 Problems recalls | 52 days ago
- March 1: Continental Airbag Lawsuit Filed After Massive Recall news | 60 days ago
- February 13: Chrysler Recalls Minivans To Replace Loose Windshields recalls | 77 days ago
2001 Dodge Ram 1500
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2001 Ram 1500 AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- a/c not working8
- heater core blowing smoke out vents8
- heater not working5
- water on passenger floorboard when ac in use3
- A/C stops blowing1
- ac condenser leak1
- have to add freon everyday1
- heater blower wires start on fire1
- heater won't shut off1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.