- March 10: Chrysler Recalls 45,000 Vehicles to Update Software
- March 5: The 12 Worst Cars According to Consumer Reports
- March 3: Chrysler Sued Over Alleged 'False Park' Death
- February 14: Investigation Closed Into Chrysler Stalling Engines
- February 11: Why You Should Beware of Car Dealer Ads
- January 14: Investigation Expanded Into Chrysler Sun Visor Fires
- December 17: Investigation Closed into Alleged Dodge Viper Rear Suspension Problems
2003 Dodge Ram 1500
cooling system Problems
Worst 2003 Ram 1500 cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- radiator busted3
- coolant pump failure creates overheating2
- anti-freeze leaking into vehicle1
- radiator using excessive water1
- water pump leak1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator ...2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Fan1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.