- December 19: FCA US Recalls 3.3 Million Vehicles To Repair Takata Airbags
- December 18: Over 257,000 Model Year 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled
- December 3: Chrysler Recalls Vans and SUVs To Repair Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- November 16: Chrysler TIPM Lawsuit Alleges Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep Vehicles Stall
- October 26: Government Looks At Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Recall Process
2003 Dodge Ram 1500
cooling system Problems
Worst 2003 Ram 1500 cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- radiator busted3
- coolant pump failure creates overheating2
- radiator using excessive water1
- water pump leak1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator ...2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Fan1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.