- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 31 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 51 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 73 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 89 days ago
2003 Dodge Ram 1500
Worst 2003 Ram 1500 suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- tie rod end failure3
- upper and lower ball joints failed2
- death wobble1
- NHTSA: Suspension26
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Spindle2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Torsion Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.