- July 27: Dodge Charger Under Investigation For Alternator Failure
- July 11: Chrysler Recalls 895,000 SUVs After Vanity Lights Catch Fire
- June 30: Chrysler Recalls 696,000 Vehicles for Defective Ignition Switches
- June 29: Investigation Opened Into 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Drive Shafts
- June 18: Investigation Looks at MORE Ignition Problems in 700,000 Chrysler Vehicles
2006 Dodge Ram 1500
Worst 2006 Ram 1500 steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- failed steering rack3
- clicking from steering wheel during sharp turns1
- steering box went out1
- steering pump went out1
- NHTSA: Steering38
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly7
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.