- March 5: The 12 Worst Cars According to Consumer Reports
- March 3: Chrysler Sued Over Alleged 'False Park' Death
- February 14: Investigation Closed Into Chrysler Stalling Engines
- February 11: Why You Should Beware of Car Dealer Ads
- January 14: Investigation Expanded Into Chrysler Sun Visor Fires
- December 17: Investigation Closed into Alleged Dodge Viper Rear Suspension Problems
- December 9: Chrysler Recalls Cars and Trucks With Transmission Problems
2006 Dodge Ram 1500
Worst 2006 Ram 1500 steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- tie rod ends have failed5
- failed steering rack3
- clicking from steering wheel during sharp turns1
- steering box went out1
- steering pump went out1
- NHTSA: Steering29
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly7
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.