2003 Dodge Ram 2500 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Ram 2500:

2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Owner Comments

Sep 302004

Ram 2500 6-cyl Diesel

2003 Dodge Ram 2500 diesel P0148 fuel delivery code appeared on my truck for 30000, and I have 59000. Until now the truck ran okay, now it has slow acceleration, and will stop accelerating at certain speed. It also doesn't provide enough power to tow my business trailers and trailers that I have. Trained mechanics from Dodge can't figure it out. I'm glad these people don't work on the planes I work on.

- Victorville, CA, USA