2007 Dodge Ram 2500 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Dodge Ram 2500:

2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Owner Comments (Page 4 of 4)

Aug 112008

Ram 2500

My 2007 2500 4X4 diesel 6.7 has been a headache since the beginning. It has stalled several times the check engine light comes on for a short while then goes off. But the other day I was in a tight situation, when I stepped on the accelerator hard, a car pulled in front of me I immoderately stepped on the break, and northing was there, it wet all the way down to the floor then after a second or two it started jumping as the anti lock brakes started to work, this was a close one I couldn't of slide my wallet between my truck and the car that pulled out in front of me. This truck also has the worse ride on concrete freeway paving. It bounces in a un stable, most irritating way, on asphalt freeway it is very smooth, until you hit a bump and it shimmy's in a un safe felling like it could loose control, I am happy with the power of the motor when its got a full load going up hill. With that exception this is the worst over priced truck I've ever owned, ill never buy Dodge again.

- Camarillo, CA, USA

Aug 112008

Ram 2500

My 2007 2500 4X4 diesel 6.7 has been a headache since the beginning. It has stalled several times the check engine light comes on for a short while then goes off. But the other day I was in a tight situation, when I stepped on the accelerator hard, a car pulled in front of me I immoderately stepped on the brake, and northing was there, it wet all the way down to the floor then after a second or two it started jumping as the anti lock brakes started to work, this was a close one I couldn't of slide my wallet between my truck and the car that pulled out in front of me. This truck also has the worse ride on concrete freeway paving. It bounces in a un stable, most irritating way, on asphalt freeway it is very smooth, until you hit a bump and it shimmy's in a un safe felling like it could loose control, I am happy with the power of the motor when its got a full load going up hill. With that exception this is the worst over priced truck I've ever owned, ill never buy Dodge again.

- Camarillo, CA, USA

Feb 042007

Ram 2500 8-cyl

The contact owns a 2007 Dodge Ram 2500. While driving 50 mph over a bump in the road, the vehicle became difficult to maneuver. The contact has avoided several near crashes. The vehicle will be taken to the dealer for a diagnosis. The current mileage was 12,500 and failure mileage was 100. Updated 03/05/08. The consumer stated the gas vent does not ventilate properly, hears a whine from rear, and vehicle pulls to the right. Updated 03/04/08

- Woodland, CA, USA

Aug 052007

Ram 2500 4WD 6-cyl Diesel

Going 50+ and hitting a bump in the road causes the truck to enter a "death wobble" that will not correct until the vehicle is stopped. Violent shaking from the front end that can be felt through the steering and makes it feel like the door are going to fall off.

- Santa Rosa, CA, USA