9.3

2. replace it (1 reports)
1998 Dodge Ram 3500 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Dodge Ram 3500:

1998 Dodge Ram 3500 Owner Comments

Nov 072009

Ram 3500 V10

dash started cracking around nov 09 ..THE COLD WEATHER IN NORTH CAROLINA,, GAVE ME 2 NEW CRACKS 10-12 INCHES LONG,, TRIED TOO FIX WITH GLUE FOR ABS AND JUST TRYING TO GET THE CRACKS TO LINE UP THE DASH BUSTED LIKE GLASS,, NOW I HAVE A HOLE YOU CAN PUT YOUR HEAD IN..,,,,,,75% OF THE DODGE TRUCKS I SEE HAVE A F*CKED UP CRACKED DASH,,, I AM A LONG HAUL TRUCK DRIVER AND THEY ARE ALL OVER,, SO IT IS NOT A HEAT OR COLD RELATED PROBLEM,,, IT IS JUST A PIECE OF SH*T THAT DODGE KNEW ABOUT AND DONT WANT TO FIX

- , Hope Mills, NC, USA

Mar 012010

Ram 3500

Looks really bad and is a safety hazard due to sharp edges. Have been waiting for a recall. Guess we shouldn't hold our breath!

- , Silver Springs, FL, USA

Jan 012002

Ram 3500

This is so sad that Dodge owners were not notified about this issue. If theres a class action, sign me up. All of it boils down to corporate greed! If anyone knows of another truck with the cummins let me know. I'll be gone for good....

- , Rosenberg, TX, USA