- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- July 27: Dodge Charger Under Investigation For Alternator Failure
- July 11: Chrysler Recalls 895,000 SUVs After Vanity Lights Catch Fire
- June 30: Chrysler Recalls 696,000 Vehicles for Defective Ignition Switches
2001 Dodge Ram 3500
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2001 Ram 3500 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems18NHTSA complaints: 7
- exterior accessories problems3NHTSA complaints: 19
- fuel system problems3NHTSA complaints: 24
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 54
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 14
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 27
- exhaust system problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- transmission problems1NHTSA complaints: 50
- steering problemsNHTSA: 78
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 68
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 59
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 53
- engine problemsNHTSA: 51
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 31
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 10
- lights problemsNHTSA: 7
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 7
- AC / heater problemsNHTSA: 1
- clutch problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Ram 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 3500.