- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 3 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 23 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 45 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 61 days ago
- December 21: Ram 1500 and Dodge Durango Rollaway Incidents Investigated investigations | 63 days ago
2001 Dodge Ram 3500
Worst 2001 Ram 3500 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Ram 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 3500.