1999 Dodge Ram 3500 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Dodge Ram 3500:

1999 Dodge Ram 3500 Owner Comments

Mar 012009

Ram 3500 5.2L

So I have a 1999 Dodge ram van I bought it used in 2007. after two years the van would not pass inspection cause the frame was rusted out at the steering column. so I took it to many mechanics and all of them told me the same thing “junk it”. Now at that time there was not a spot of rust on the body of the van or under the rear wheels. but the front frame had flakes of the frame falling off that was bigger than my hand. so in my rage I call dodge and they tell me to take it to a dealer and have them look at it. So I drive it to the dealer and the dealer tells me "hay what do you expect you live in the northeast. we are sorry but the van is shot. Sorry." Man sorry doesn’t cut it when you spend 35000.00 dollars on a vehicle it should last longer than ten years. BAD COMPANY I will never buy a Dodge. so if you are think of getting a dodge don't and if you have one sell it.

- , Saratoga, NY, USA