8.0

2002 Dodge Ram 3500 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Ram 3500:

2002 Dodge Ram 3500 Owner Comments

Mar 192010

Ram 3500

We own a 2002 Dodge 3500,and we have been fighting with the dash,you will be driving it and all at once you have nothing for gauges even the temp goes off. No speedometer Tack pressure or heat NOTHING. We have taken to a dealer they have tried a new dash and it is not the problem.I have blowed the engine up had to rebuild it becuase of this problem,I am proud to report that I made it 23 miles with a 32 foot gooseneck stock trailer loades with 14 650 pound steers and 4 pallets of salt and mineral in tow still going 60 miles and hour before giving up the ghost.If my dash would have been working I would have known it was getting hot.It will ocassionally come back on by restarting it or it just comes back on.

- , Martin, SD, USA