- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 30 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 63 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 83 days ago
2002 Dodge Ram 3500
Worst 2002 Ram 3500 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- leaking oil1
- turbo failed1
- vaccume pump seal leaking1
- won't start1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Ram 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 3500.