1. replace headlights (1 reports)
2003 Dodge Ram 3500 lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Ram 3500:

2003 Dodge Ram 3500 Owner Comments

Feb 272013

Ram 3500 Laramie Sport 5.9L Cummins

The headlights on the '03+Ram pickup are defective and should have been recalled long ago. I think the issue is the reflectors inside the housings. I've installed higher wattage bulbs which didn't do anything, adjusted the lights, same thing. I even went as far as trying HID in the stock housings and didn't do anything but blind vehicles coming at me, plus the housing were not designed for HID. Been to the dealership and was told they work as designed. I found a Ram owner who was in the same boat and experimented with aftermarket lighting and came up with lights Dodge should have. I've hit my second Moose and will finally spend the money for new headlights. Shame on Dodge,why wait till 2013-14 to have decent lighting?

- , Knik, AK, USA