- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 11 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 27 days ago
- December 21: Ram 1500 and Dodge Durango Rollaway Incidents Investigated investigations | 29 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 37 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 61 days ago
2003 Dodge Ram 3500
Worst 2003 Ram 3500 suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension16
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Ram 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 3500.