- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 5 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 12 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 13 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 38 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 43 days ago
2003 Dodge Ram 3500
Worst 2003 Ram 3500 suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension16
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Ram 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 3500.