7.3

2. Dodge should pay for this (4 reports)
2004 Dodge Ram 3500 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Ram 3500:

2004 Dodge Ram 3500 Owner Comments

Nov 012014

Ram 3500 5.9L

Dodge has been failing to build a dash that doesn't crack since the 1990's. The price to replace the dash on a 1990's ram is upwards of $8-1500. They've had plenty of time to get this right and now it's time for a class action suit. Let's band together.

- , Casa Grande, AZ, USA

Mar 032017

Ram 3500 SLT Cummins Diesl

Love my truck,I brought it new in 2004 and enjoyed it so much.The dash is cracked really bad and needs fixing. I don't mind laying out the $$$ to get it fixed but dodge should of had this recalled or offered to pay me back to have it fixed. I'm not going to get nasty that's not my style. I just wish dodge would repay me the amount that I paid out of pocket which was close to $977..all the best joe

- , Lindenhurst, NY, US

Oct 032007

Ram 3500 SLT Cummins

I have bought 4 new pick ups since I bought this one and none were Dodges due to this very problem. I still own the 3500 only for moving a RV and equipment trailer.

- , Andalusia, AL, USA

Feb 012013

Ram 3500

Dodge knows they have problems with the plastic dash but refuse to do anything about it. I will, next time I will not purchase a dodge!

- , Axis, AL, USA

Jul 142011

Ram 3500 Cummins

Dodge needs to own up to this issue and fix the problem.

- , Saraland, AL, USA

Jul 142011

Ram 3500 Cummins

It is ridiculous to pay that much for a vehicle and have this issue! Dodge needs to own up and fix it.

- , Saraland, AL, USA

Jun 012006

Ram 3500 SLT Cummins

Should be a recall on this fix. Every Dodge Ram I have seen that is a couple of years old have the same cracked dash. It is a shame that a $42,000 vehicle has parts that last less than a year and the fix will cost you $800. Step up to the plate Chrysler. Never another Chrysler product in my garage once the three there are gone . Good riddance !!

- , Andalusia, AL, USA

Sep 212010

Ram 3500

My dashboard is cracked. this %#$*& me off ...dodge should stand behind their product.

- , Ferdinand, IN, USA

Jun 082009

Ram 3500 SLT 5.9L

Dash cracked on the passengers side. Crack is off centerline of the dash and on top only. It extends towards the front of the truck and is about 5 inches long

- , Knoxville, TN, USA