1.4

2004 Dodge Ram 3500 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Ram 3500:

2004 Dodge Ram 3500 Owner Comments

Jul 012014

Ram 3500 4WD 6-cyl

Since this truck was new it would shake violently in the front end when you hit a slight bump at 60 mph changed everything in front end and added steering dampener recommended by dealer. Does it more often now. We have named it the death rattle.

- Las Vegas, NV, USA

Sep 052011

Ram 3500

While traveling on the highway I-90 one of my pro comp all terrain tires 33/12.5/R17 lost all the tread, oit peeled off like a retread (they are not re treads) they had about 50% tread life left on the tires and I had just checked the tire pressure as I was hauling a horse trailer. As the tread came off the tire it made a couple rotations and completely destroyed the side of my truck bed. I was able to maintain control of the vehicle and pull to the side of the road. The tire still had air in it just no tread. The tread completely separated from the tire. I have read a number of posts on the internet with others having the same issue.

- Port Orchard, WA, USA