- March 10: Chrysler Recalls 45,000 Vehicles to Update Software
- March 5: The 12 Worst Cars According to Consumer Reports
- March 3: Chrysler Sued Over Alleged 'False Park' Death
- February 14: Investigation Closed Into Chrysler Stalling Engines
- February 11: Why You Should Beware of Car Dealer Ads
- January 14: Investigation Expanded Into Chrysler Sun Visor Fires
- December 17: Investigation Closed into Alleged Dodge Viper Rear Suspension Problems
2006 Dodge Ram 3500
Worst 2006 Ram 3500 brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Service Brakes2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock: Control ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock: Wheel Speed ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Ram 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 3500.