2.6

2006 Dodge Ram 3500 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Dodge Ram 3500:

2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Owner Comments

Oct 012008

Ram 3500

My truck went in to dealer with fuel problems. They said there was contaminated fuel, water in fuel. I told them the water in fuel light never came on, but they denied my warranty claim. I noticed there was a recall on my truck for the defective water in fuel light. They still deny my claim and are charging me $9000.

- Rochester, TX, USA

Sep 292008

Ram 3500

Vehicle died on road with no warning. Dodge won't replace the fuel injectors under my warranty because I had sediment in my gas tank.

- Lago Vista, TX, USA