2007 Dodge Ram 3500 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Dodge Ram 3500:

2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Owner Comments

Nov 022010

Ram 3500 6-cyl Diesel

The seat belt will not release. You are stuck in the seat until a screw driver or another devise is used to let you out. This has caused us to leave the seat belt latched but we are no longer secured in it. It's the law that I must wear a seat belt but I am scared no one will be around to release me from the seat belt. The front driver seat does not recline easily. If it is reclined and I want the seat to come forward it gets stuck and takes numerous tries to get it straight.

- Fort Lauderdale, FM, USA