3.8

2010 Dodge Ram 3500 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Dodge Ram 3500:

2010 Dodge Ram 3500 Owner Comments

Oct 202011

Ram 3500

While driving home 10/20 ~8pm, I was slowing down in freeway traffic ~45mph. I took my foot off the brake and was just about to press down on the accelerator pedal, my truck surged forward for about.25 of a second (split second). This has happened in the past ~8 times. I notified the dealer at 26,000 mile service and they said it was the engines switching between the eco mode and normal mode. (5.7 hemi). Please advise. (I purchased this vehicle new from folsom Dodge, ca.)

- Discovery Bay, CA, USA