- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 1 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 2 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 33 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 66 days ago
2001 Dodge Ram Van 1500
Worst 2001 Ram Van 1500 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- oil pressure drops to zero the rebounds1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline11
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram Van 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Ram Van 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram Van 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram Van 1500.