- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 14 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 24 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 30 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 43 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 55 days ago
1996 Ford Aerostar
Worst 1996 Aerostar drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Aerostar Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Aerostar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Aerostar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Aerostar.