- May 25: Ford Recalls F-150, Explorer and Super Duty Over Bad Welds recalls | 2 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls Trucks With Aftermarket Door Handle Covers recalls | 2 days ago
- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 5 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 11 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 34 days ago
1996 Ford Aerostar
Worst 1996 Aerostar drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Aerostar Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Aerostar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Aerostar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Aerostar.