- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 4 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 26 days ago
- March 30: Ford Recalls Escape, Fiesta ST, Fusion and Transit Connect After 29 Fires recalls | 28 days ago
- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 28 days ago
1997 Ford Aspire
Worst 1997 Aspire electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- temperature gauge reads hot inaccurately1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Aspire Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Aspire compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Aspire overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Aspire.