1995 Ford Bronco accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Ford Bronco:

1995 Ford Bronco Owner Comments

Oct 112011

Bronco Eddie Bauer V8

I thought it was an unusual problem, but I've seen on this website that it happens a lot! The gear shifter of our 1995 Ford Bronco fell off!! It used to stand straight out - all proud and ready to grab - and then the next minute, it's hanging limp and useless!!! (so many jokes i could use here, but I'm trying to be good)

Luckily it happened in the driveway. My husband actually got underneath it to shift the gears so he could move it out of the way - which made me more than a little nervous

A local guy said he'd fix it for $300, which seems cheap compared to the prices i was seeing in other stories of this kind.

i know it's a 1995 - but other than this, it runs fine . . . . i guess. we haven't been able to drive it in months

- , Spring City, PA, USA