- May 25: Ford Recalls F-150, Explorer and Super Duty Over Bad Welds recalls | 1 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls Trucks With Aftermarket Door Handle Covers recalls | 1 days ago
- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 4 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 10 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 33 days ago
1996 Ford Contour
Worst 1996 Contour steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering8
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System6
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump5
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar4
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages3
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Contour Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Contour compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Contour overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Contour.