- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 9 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 21 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 26 days ago
- December 21: Ford Recalls 9,400 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 32 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 51 days ago
1997 Ford Contour
Worst 1997 Contour engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light comes on3
- engine pulleys have no timing marks1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Contour Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Contour compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Contour overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Contour.