- February 26: Judge Dismisses Ford Power Steering Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 17 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 27 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 33 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 46 days ago
1997 Ford Contour
Worst 1997 Contour engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light comes on3
- engine pulleys have no timing marks1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Contour Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Contour compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Contour overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Contour.