- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 16 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 26 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 32 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 45 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 57 days ago
1997 Ford Contour
Worst 1997 Contour steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System6
- NHTSA: Steering3
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Contour Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Contour compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Contour overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Contour.