4.0

1. new harness-pigtail (1 reports)
1998 Ford Contour lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Ford Contour:

1998 Ford Contour Owner Comments

May 142009

Contour GL 2.0L Zetec I-4 Vct

I like my car. It has given me no problems so I felt this annoying issue with the left rear blinker was worth fixing right. If you read critiques on the 1998 Ford Mondeo you will find few negatives. That's how I feel about my Contour. With only 92,000 miles I have a ways to go. (Maybe when they bring over the Fiesta or Mondeo I'll look to trade).

- , Philadelphia, PA, USA